Astrology Study Hall
So many of us are learning astrology alone or through distance learning and have nobody with whom to study, share ideas, and experience the joy of learning. If you would like to connect with one or more people who share your interest in a particular area of astrology, AFAN is here to help!
We hold Study Hall meetings on the 4th Tuesday of each month for students and early stage astrologers to learn from each other, guided by more senior, professional astrologers. Just like tutoring session, you’ll have a chance to bring your burning questions to the meeting to be discussed by all, supported by the AFAN Mentoring Chairs.
Each month’s topics will be set by members at the meeting before, to ensure you get the answers you are looking for. And astrology is more than just client sessions, there are often opportunities to speak and lecture. So the invitation is open at each Study Hall for a member to do a short presentation on a topic of interest for them, as a chance to grow your presenting skills within a safe space.
The next 2020 Study Hall meetings will be:
- Tuesday 25 February, 12pm Pacific, 3pm Eastern, 9pm Europe
- Tuesday 24 March, 3pm Pacific, 6pm Eastern, 12am Europe
- Tuesday 28 April, 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 3am Europe
- Tuesday 26 May, 12pm Pacific, 3pm Eastern, 9pm Europe
- Tuesday 23 June, 3pm Pacific, 6pm Eastern, 12am Europe
- Tuesday 28 July, 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 3am Europe
These meetings are for members only, and all event information is shared in our monthly member newsletters. Not a member yet? You can join today
For any other question or queries please contact the Chair of AFAN’s Study Hall Committee at email@example.com.